December 4, 2020
Why choose The Kent Plumber to install your new boiler?
We offer a few options on how to get your free written quotation from The Kent Plumber.
Getting a quote for a new boiler installation
1. The most common and old fashion way of an engineer at your house going through the options with you at a time and date to suit you. This option will give you the most accurate quote and advice but the option
2. Through our website using the choose your boiler tool, select the boiler you have, the boiler you would like followed by some pictures and we will produce a quote based on the information provided. Ideal if you are pushed for time or don’t want 3 or 4 plumbers out to quote wasting your time.
3. We can do facetime calls where we ask you to show us your existing boiler, where you would like your new boiler to be fitted, and other areas like gas meter, etc. Answer a few questions and we can get your quote over to you. This option again is great for saving time for you and allows us to provide you with a quote.
What we look for with new boiler installations
2. Water pressure & flow rate, very important when fitting a combi or an un-vented hot water tank.
3. Location for the boiler, what room is it in? Is this location ok for the new boiler to be installed in?
4. What type of flue is required?
5. Any radiators to change or valves?
6. Is the existing gas pipe big enough to supply the new boiler?
7. What guarantee/ warranty can we offer?
We use our experience and product knowledge to give accurate advice and recommend the right system for your property demands.
How can we can help?
At TheKentPlumber not only will we discuss with you which boiler would be best for your home, but we can give you a quote for a new boiler installation. We cover all of Medway and surrounding areas that are listed on our homepage. We are trying our best to be available for a quote, emergency, or even smaller jobs.